Candidates for our program must meet the following criteria:
- Prior to appointment in the program, fellows should have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in Med-Peds, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Pediatrics.
- Clinical experience in Sports Medicine during residency is required. Please review the AMSSM website for details of what makes a competitive Sports Medicine fellowship application: http://www.amssm.org/Fellowships.html
- Applications should be eligible for a New York license which typically requires US citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Our institution accepts J-1 visas only. They do not sponsor H1-b visas.
- Interested applicants must apply through ERAS.